The faculty has been recognized by several local and international foundations, including:
- Certification by the Palestinian Ministry of Education (here)
- Foundation of International Medical Education Directory FAIMER (here)
- General Medical Council (GMC) (here)
- The Faculty is also a GHLO collaborative institution "here"
The faculty has estblished formal relations, and had cooperated and exchanged visits with several respected international organizations. Those include but are not limited to:
- - The Al-Quds Foundation for Medical Schools "FQMS"
- - Palestine International Medical Aid "PIMA"
- - Humanitarian Relief Foundation "IHH"
- - Gift of the Givers Foundation – South Africa
- - MERCY Malaysia
- - Qatari Red Crescent
- - Arab Doctors Union
- - World Assembly of Muslim Youth "WAMY"
- - The Jordanian Committee For Support Of Health Sector In Gaza
- - The Professional Associations Complex - Jordan
- - Al Fakhoora
- - Turkish International Cooperation and Development Agency "TIKA"
The Faculty has regular visits by delegations from Faculties from the United Kingdom, Egypt, South Africa and other countries. Visitors often participate in education as lecturers and trainers. They have also participated in OSCE tests, and most of them have testified to the quality and high level of our students.
The faculty has been honored with several visits by icons in the medical field, such as Sir. Iain Chalmers and Sir. Terrence English, who have been honorary guests in some of the Faculty’s conferences.